In accordance with the statutory right of information from article 10 of the july 11 34/2002 law about the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that:
- WEPALL ROBOT EASY TOOLS S.L. (from this point on, WEPALL) is a company dedicated to online sales of peripherals and software for industrial palletising lines.
- WEPALL is registered in the Mercantile Register of Murcia, Volume 3242, Book 0, Folio 42, sheet MU-94623, Section 1.
- WEPALL (Tax Identification Code: CIF B73957219), is a company domiciled at C/ Esmeralda s/n, Polígono Industrial El Cortijo, 30560 Alguazas, Murcia (Spain) for the purpose of the present information, and is presentely responsible for the exploitation, management and maintenance of the website www.wepall.com.
Access and/or use of this website assigns the condition of USER, who accepts, from the aforementioned access and/or use onward, the General Terms and Conditions of Use contained herein. The aforementioned General Terms and Conditions of Use will apply independently from the Contract Terms and Conditions of compulsory compliance when applicable.
Use of the website
Wepall.com provides the access on the internet to a wide range of products, information, services, software or data (from this point on "the contents"), belonging to WEPALL or to a third-party, that the USER can access. The USER assumes the responsibility of the use of the portal. Such responsibility extends to the registration process that might be necessary to access certain services and contents.
During such registration process the USER has the responsibility to provide true and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER might be assigned a password under his sole responsibility, committing to a confidential and diligent use of it. The USER commits to an appropriate use of the contents and services provided by WEPALL via its website and not use them in any malicious way, this includes but is not limited to the following:
- To engage in unlawful, illegal activities or going against good faith or public order.
- To spread propaganda or contents of a racist, xenophobic or illegal pornographic nature or supports terrorism or which constitutes an attack on human rights.
- To cause damage in the physical and logical systems belonging to WEPALL, to its suppliers or to other people; to introduce or spread on the Internet computer viruses or any other physical and logical systems that could provoke the previously mentioned damage.
- To try to access or use email accounts of other Users and change or manipulate their messages.
Intellectual and industrial property
- All the distinguishing signs, brands, commercial names, contents, structure, design, ways of presenting the elements and any other information appearing on this website are of WEPALL property itself or as assignee and are protected by the industrial and intellectual property rights.
- The user is not allowed to reproduce, transform, distribute, publish and by any other way exploit the aforementioned elements without express authorization from WEPALL.
- The user will refrain from using means that could suppress, alter, elude, or manipulate any of the protection devices or safety systems that could be installed, and that constitute a risk of damaging or disabling the website and/or its contents.
- WEPALL does not assume responsibility for any kind of inappropriate use of this website made by third parties, nor of the information that they would transmit to third-parties through the website. The user assumes full responsibility of the use of the contents and the eventual consequences, damages or prejudice that may ensue.
- WEPALL does not assume responsibility for damage and prejudice of any kind caused to the users by the use of links, directories and search tools that allow users to access websites owned and/or managed by third parties, nor for the presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the contents that could produce any kind of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or files of the user.
- WEPALL reserves the right to undertake any legal action considered necessary against the unlawful use of its website contents by third parties.
Exclusion of warranty and responsibility
WEPALL does not assume responsibility, in any case, for the damage and prejudice of any kind that could be caused by, including but not limited to the following: mistakes or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the website or the transmission of a virus or malicious programs or causing damage to the content despite having implemented all the technological measures to avoid it.
- If in the domain's name links or hyperlinks towards other websites where enabled WEPALL will not exercise any control over the mentioned websites and contents. Under no circumstance will WEPALL assume responsibility of any kind for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will WEPALL guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extent, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the aforementioned hyperlinks or other websites. Furthermore, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, fusion or participation with the connected entities.
- WEPALL reserves the right to deny or revoke the access to the website and/or the services offered without any need of forewarning, on its own instance or that of a third party, for users failing to comply with these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
WEPALL reserves the right to modify its website without prior notice at its convenience might it be changing, suppressing or adding contents and/or services provided on the website as well as the way in which they are presented and located on the website.
Right of exclusion
WEPALL reserves the right to deny or revoke the access to the website and/or the services offered without any need of forewarning, on its own instance or that of a third party, for users failing to comply with these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
WEPALL will prosecute any failure to comply with the General Terms and Conditions of Use as well as any inappropriate use of its website undertaking all the civil and penal actions that it is entitled to.
Modification of the present Terms and Conditions and duration
WEPALL may modify at any time the terms and conditions here exposed, which, once modified, will be duly published in the website as they appear here.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between WEPALL and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the courts and tribunals of Spain. Consumers Online Dispute Resolution according to Art. 14.1 from UE regulation 524/2013: The European Commission enables an online dispute resolution platform that is available here: