¿What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer when you access certain websites. The cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and recover information about the navigation habits of a user or it's device and, depending on the information it contains and the way the device is used, it can be used to recognize the user.
¿What kind of cookies does www.wepall.com use?
Depending on how long they remain active the cookies can be:
- Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web site. They are mostly used to store information that is only worth keeping in order to deliver the user's requested service in a single occasion (a list of acquired products, for example)
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies for which the information remains stored in the terminal. They are accessible and can be treated during a defined period of time. They have a deletion date. They are used, for example, in the purchase process or in the log in process to avoid having to reintroduce one's information constantly.
Depending on which is the organization that manages the terminal or the domain from which the cookies are send, and processes the obtained data, it is possible to distinguish between:
- Proprietary cookies: Those that are sent to the user's device managed exclusively by us in order to ensure the proper functioning of the website.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user's device from a terminal or a domain not managed by us but instead by another organization that will process the obtained data.
When you browse through www.wepall.com the following cookies can be installed in your computer:
- Log cookies: When the user enters our website and logs in a proprietary temporary cookie is installed in order to allow the navigation through the user zone without having to log in constantly. This cookie will disappear when the session is closed.
- Analysis cookies: They are used to study anonymously the user's behavior while they navigate our website. That way we will be able to know what are the most visited contents, the number of visitors, etc. This information will be used to better the browsing experience and optimize our services. Those cookies can be proprietary or third-party like Google Analytics cookies and Iadvice's.
- Advertising third-party cookies: The objective is to optimize the exposure of advertisement. To manage those services we use Google's DoubleClick platform that stores information about advertisement that has been shown to a user, the ones that interest the user and if the user has visited the advertiser's website.
Configurating, checking and deactivating cookies
You can allow, block or eliminate cookies installed in your device through the configuration options in the web browser installed in your computer:
All the information related to Google cookies, analytic or advertising cookies, and their management and configuration can be found here:
If you decide to disable cookies we will not be able to offer you some of our services such as being able to remain logged in or to keep your products in your shopping cart.
The www.wepall.com cookies can be updated so we advise you to review periodically our policy.